Wednesday, November 26, 2008

So I'm rather annoyed right now. I just wrote out an entire post only to have it deleted when I tried to add a photo. Unlike my brother though I'm going to try and at least make an attempt at rewriting it.

Some highlights of the post that I wrote that I'm now rewriting were.

Language study, it happened this week, it will be happening for 2 more months...that seems like forever right now.

My mom came through! Yay her, she usually does by the way. I did a trial run and am currently baking rolls for Thanksgiving.

Some of us (maybe up to 8 of us) have decided to head to the Beach for Christmas. I hope it's 20 degrees back home.

I got a new Nickname last night. If you haven't guessed by now it is the one in the title. I'm not sure what I did to get it. All I can think of is that maybe it was the new haircut I got. Or maybe is was the bandana I was wearing at dance practice. Wait, I'm Mennonite...did I say dance practice? I meant...umm...err....read your Bible pray everyday? (or maybe I should go with 'Jesus'...Sunday school answers are always appropriate right?)

Sorry about the lack of creativity in this post. I assure you that the previous post was much more interesting and whimsical. That losing it thing really killed any desire for being creative I had...so I guess I'll just leave you with a sideways picture. I'm too lazy to turn it, so just turn your head. You could also turn the computer screen. Just don't drop it, that would be bad.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. so i def almost dropped my computer.. no not really. lame, i know.
-abbi