Friday, October 31, 2008

Time has come!

I leave for Bangladesh tomorrow afternoon. By Sunday I will be there.

I have gotten over my sickness. I felt bad for Monday and Tuesday but I feel much better now.

I said goodbye to many good friends these past two weeks. I said goodbye to some new good friends today.

I lamented over the fact that I didn't have any salty snack foods for my plane flight a couple of days ago. This morning I received a package from my mother with Chex Mix in it.

"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

"Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
your kingdom come,
your will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us today our daily bread.
Forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from the evil one."

I'm not sure what else to write at this point. I have many thoughts. I have few fears. I am ready for this as far as I can tell. Look forward to an interesting post about life early next week sometime!

God Bless,
Phil

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope your flight went well and the chocolate lasted.