Monday, October 27, 2008

In sickness and in health...

This past weekend I had several visitors on Saturday. Two friends from Bluffton came by and made my day a good one. On top of that Rachel Miller and her roommate came from Delaware to hang out. I only mention Rachel's name for those from Howard-Miami who might read this. It should also be noted that they were already planning on coming to this general area and it just kind of worked out for them to drop in for a few hours. Everyone seemed to be doing fairly good in life. Sunday I spent the entire day hanging out with my new friends here. Many of us went for a walk in the park. Overall we were pretty much in a mood to be lazy though.


Today I am now getting a bug of some sorts. It started off with a sore throat last night and progressed into a runny nose this morning. Now I feel the beginnings of a fever setting in. Hopefully it isn't anything a little Nyquil can't fix.

God Bless,
Phil

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hear nyquill fixes anything, even when you;re not sick...