Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The journey begins...

Tomorrow morning I begin the prelude to the real journey.

Today I have been working on finishing up packing. Have you ever had to pack your entire life up? It is definitely an interesting experience. Unfortunately for me I am too much of a procrastinator and I'm doing most of my packing at the last minute. I'm tired, fairly grouchy, and feel sorry for my family who has to deal with me right now. It'll all get better tomorrow though. A full day in a car with them will go a long way towards fixing all the problems. :-)

Seriously though, go through your stuff and see what you would keep or get rid of.

God Bless,
Phil

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Hope you have a safe trip! I'm looking forward to reading more about your adventures in Bangladesh lol.

Anonymous said...

yes i know how it is to pack your whole life up. and yes, once you start going through things, you start realising all the junk you dont use or dont need. and yes, its always a last minute thing.... lol