Saturday, August 1, 2009

Random thoughts from the week

Wow, I can still do almost no sleep as long as I have really busy days!




What's big, yellow, and stares at everything? That truck with 30 Bengali's in the back.




Did he really just upset an entire toll both staff for just an eight cent overcharge?




Why do they call it "taking" a picture? What connotations does the word "taking" have? What alternative words could one come up with instead?





HURRAY!!! Good news!





I wonder if I should work on breaking in my hiking shoes.





I wonder if I should start exercising for trekking in general... especially since I'm not sure what kind of shape Steven and Dad will be in... ;-)




Rain has come again!

5 comments:

Dad said...

I'm shocked, how can you even begin to question what kind of shape your brother and I are in?

Anonymous said...

id like to see responses to some of these statements..

dad said...

Hey, just a request to those who may comment on this issue...please be kind to us and ask yourselves "when I go to Dale or Steven's to eat, what will taste better, steaks on the grill or peanut butter sandwiches?

I will have to admit that I still am a little "stout". All Phil needs to keep in mind is how we looked before he left.

Unknown said...

Thanks that was fun.

I have friends from Kazakhstan who say "Make a picture." I like that better. Maybe "taking a picture" has something to do with the people who believe a photo captures part of the soul...

Jahed Cocun said...

Hello. Why is DAD spelled differently? Well, not in that sense, but in the capitalization. Recent reasearch shows that passing wind can trigger a memory relapse in the conteptual lobe of the brain, and can cause writing function to alter. Thus, I can surmize that " tomi poot marso" (Bangla), or you farted. That means you must have eatn some acidic food which probably contributes to your "stoutness." Friend, I urge you not to be blind about your obesity. This could ultimately lead to your health deterioration, Dad, or Abu as we say in Bengali. Do you like pakka mango's?