Monday, May 4, 2009

Dear Aunt Susan and Uncle John...


Hello, how are you doing? It rained here the other day.






I got your card, it was lovely. I always enjoy your mail.











I love you too!







































but remember that part where I'm curious?...yeah it won again
(In my defense though, I had the best of intentions in this situation. We wanted to see if we could reprogram it, put a custom sound clip in it, put it in a custom card, and send it back to you. A little bit of google searching helped us to understand that this particular kind of card is hard to reprogram without special tools. That makes me sad. I was going to say something like, "Hi Aunt Susan and Uncle John." Then I was going to break into some silly song. I imagined you laughing at this and showing it to family members at social functions. Unfortunately, none of this happened and all I have for you is a random blog post. I hope you enjoyed it.)

1 comment:

Aunt S said...

How come this comes as no surprise to me that you dissected the card to see how it worked. Glad you liked it. I would have been surprised to get one back with your voice. And would have taken it to the family get together to show everyone.
Glad you are getting a little relief with rain. Keep drinking water! I couldn't take it over there, it is just too hot for me. We have had a week of 70 degree weather here. Just my type of temp. I hate hot weather. I think it will be a long summer.