Saturday, February 26, 2011

Joy springs forth

This past 2 weeks were quite busy even by my standards. We had two different visitors at the same time doing two different things and I was supposed to be heavily involved in both. This type of thing is very exhausting since I was also responsible for entertaining them for dinner in the evening and breakfast in the morning. For a couple of days I was getting up at 4 in the morning to get some work done and going strong until 11 at night. The only problem I had with this is that it didn't actually exhaust me. It was energizing and refreshing. I had forgotten how these types of situations do that to me. The important thing was that I was excited to be doing what I was doing. If I'm excited about something, I can and will push my body to its limits and take great joy in doing it.

No comments: