Tuesday, September 15, 2009

News

I spent this past weekend/beginning of the work week traveling to Dhaka, doing lots of work, and getting very little sleep because the Colts game started at 12am here.

A coworker who was on home leave came back and that has added some excitement to Bogra (the town I live in).

I'm going with a couple of my co-workers to Darjeeling this next week for vacation.

Then I got an email about my grandma's medical situation. She's been having some trouble with her blood platelet levels. Apparently she is now reaching levels where "she could bleed to death internally at any time." Those are rough words for me to read. They are still treating her and they still hope to get them back up via the same treatment that worked last time. Prayers are very much welcome.

1 comment:

sonijai said...

Title : Premier Financial Alliance

If you want to earn money and wants to fulfill your financial dream, Premier Financial Alliance is here for you. You do not need to spend money. Just you can join our professional company with nominal fees and you can work together and earn more than what you may have expected. This Financial Alliance has a lot more than you may have expected.Premier Financial Alliance
http://www.pfaonline.net