Monday, December 29, 2008

Updates Part 3

Ok, I have been accused by all in my house of having a huge man-crush on Tim Tebow this morning. I mearly tried to explain to them how amazingly good he is. In turn they accused me of loving him. I think I got the bad end of that deal. In other news I was talking to Lena this morning and she asked me what Tim's sister's name was. I told her it was Christy and she was like, "oh, Christy! her and her husband are amazing people. I showed them around Bogra and they took me out to lunch." It seems from further conversation that the rumors I heard through sports stories of how nice and down to earth the Tebow family is, are true.

Interesting developments.

2 comments:

Mark Janice Bergen said...

It sounds like you guys had an awesome time on your Christmas break. I would not go hang out with his sister until your man crush is under control:)

Happy New Year!

Shelley said...

I think you could join us for our Christmas traditions. In fact, I think that Tim Tebow may be part of them....he's even welcome to come too!