Monday, December 29, 2008

Updates part 2

My quest to get my computer fixed failed. They fixed the problem I knew about but apparently another one developed over the past several months and they know that it’s my motherboard for sure. I guess that’s the end of that pursuit.

The Tim Tebow story….

A Conversation I had with Dave an MCC worker through our SALT program.

Dave: So I met this one lady up in Bogra who is going to be living up there starting in January. She apparently has American Cable via the internet through her one brother.
Me: Sweet! I would love to have that connection so I could watch sports!
Dave: Yeah, apparently her one brother is a computer Genius and hooked it up for her. She uses it to watch her other brother play football. She said he’s a quarterback at Florida.
Me: (head snap in his direction) HOLY CRAP! If that’s who I think you are talking about it’s Tim Tebow’s sister you were talking to!
Dave: Is he good?
Me: He is one of the best in the nation!
Dave: She did mention that she was probably going to go watch him play in a bowl game around Christmas time.
Me: Dave, he’s playing in the National Championship game! I so bet that this is Tim Tebow, he’s famous for doing Missions work during the offseason.


I googled it this morning and sure enough it is Tim Tebow’s sister. Maybe he’ll come visit sometime. ;-) I am also amazed at how little some people know about sports.

I have more to say but it will have to wait…

No comments: