Monday, February 15, 2010

Desires

It's funny how quickly things change, just yesterday I was talking about how I was looking forward to going to my home in Bogra. Now I find myself wishing to go to my home back in Indiana more. Life is like that sometimes, you wake up and find yourself with a different perception of reality that was created in some situation (usually these situations are earth rattling, small amounts of time) that you in your narrow focus in life didn't properly see before. To be fair though, I'm sure the rattle my earth felt was nothing compared to the rattle my older brother felt when his first daughter Emma was born yesterday on valentine's day.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw! Yay! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

She's too adorable. Congratulations, Uncle Phil!